YAR! We love music but hate about 99% of the mainstream music that is being thrown at us. This blog was designed to share the music we that harpooned in, so you don't have to sift through the rubbage!





Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Touch me, I'm going to scream

This is the new video for My Morning Jacket's song "Touch me, I'm going to scream. pt.2" from the album Evil Urges. The video is inspired by a Spike Jonze joint. Which you might ask? Well, it's the much talked about adaptation of one of my favorite childhood books, Where the wild things are. Even though the film may never be released, because I heard it will scare the crap out of kids, we can enjoy this video based on a few released clips of the movie. Find out more on the producers site.




No comments:


ad sense